Sunday, February 7, 2010

Algerian Suns and Pictorial History of Algeria

I want to start writing a new book. These two books came out about 4 years ago and so much has happened in my life. I think I am waiting for life to settle in a little before I throw myself into another book. Algerian Suns still feels very fresh to me, even though it was 4 year ago that it arrived... I miss those days.. things felt alot easier then before I lost my son. I miss him so much. I love my other children but losing a child and every day having to go on feels impossible. I get told GET OVER IT.. move on but I dont seem to be able to .Maybe I am just one of those people who lives in their dreams but I miss him so.. I love my other children but I miss him so much

2 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your channel and your blog, they are amazing, we share the same love for Algeria, the post cards are beautiful, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this good but ,I like your post and good pics may be any peoples not like because defrent mind all poeple.concrete5 web design

    ReplyDelete